How to become a RHYTHM Dealer.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in carrying the RHYTHM clock line. To ensure that there are no misunderstandings in the future, we have outlined a few policies that we require strict adherence to:
- You must have a brick and mortar retail store where RHYTHM products will stock, displayed, and sell to the general public.
- You must submit a copy of your retail license to obtain a dealership.
- Shipments from RHYTHM will be sent to the location that matches the copy of your retail sales license for that store.
- In the event you would like to add another address for purposes of RHYTHM shipments, you must send us a copy of a retail license for that store.
- Becoming a RHYTHM dealer does not entitle you to exclusive rights to carry the line in your area.
- In the event a dealer should desire to sell RHYTHM products outside of the dealer’s approved location(s), the dealer must write its plan, including and exact location and address where the dealer plans to sell RHYTHM products, and obtain our written authorization in advance.
- In the event a dealer moves to a different store location or opens a new store in a different location from the already approved store location(s), RHYTHM INC. reserves the right to refuse to ship RHYTHM products to such new location until written approval of such a new location is obtained. Please note that this policy is intended to help maintain the integrity of RHYTHM entire dealership network method of distribution.
- “RHYTHM” and “SMALL WORLD RHYTHM” are registered trademarks of RHYTHM WATCH CO., LTD. and cannot be used for any commercial purpose without our written approval.
- The dealer may advertise and sell our products on the Internet only after approval and an understanding of your Internet Sales Policy.
- We reserve the right to discontinue our dealer/vendor relationship for any violations of these requirements and/or our terms conditions located on the price list in our catalog.
If you would like to talk to us some more. Please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 770-640-6311.